In designing its modular brewhouses, Lehui draws on a wide range of manufacturing experience combined with creative design flexibility to build a brewhouse that meets your individual production needs and adapts to your space possibilities.
Our 2-vessel brewhouse can be designed in either North American or European styles and is independently available in any size from 5HL - 50HL. It can produce up to two brews in 12 hours.
Each brewhouse is fully tested prior to shipment to make on-site installation and start-up as easy and time efficient as possible. As standard, a Lehui brewhouse has a Siemens process control system and is 80% equipped with high quality imported equipment - primarily from Europe - such as Nord gears, Endress & Hauser flow meters, temperature and pressure equipment from IFM, steam valves from Spirax Sarco, etc. This makes it much easier for our European customers to obtain spare parts and also simplifies access to other after-sales services. With this high standard, Lehui provides and ensures a cost effective solution for your functional and highly efficient brewing process.
Lehui's brewhouses combine visual perfection with technical precision.
- Fully engineered, wired, piped, automated and water tested at our manufacturing facility to ensure minimal installation and downtime on site.
- Over 80% of components are purchased from European suppliers as standard.
- Frequency converter for wort pump and motor.
- Hinged spring-loaded DN480 mandoors.
- Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic Siemens control.
- Fully welded stainless steel casing.
- Fully welded and assembled CIP system.
- Pre-mashers for increased yield and better lautering
- Internal or external wort boiling.
- Different possible designs such as mash/wort and wort/whirlpool or mash/wort and lauter/whirlpool but also subdivided as lauter/whirlpool.